Thursday, January 13, 2005

Catching up...

I had a previous blog which I abandoned for this one.
Here are some older posts about my dear children:

10/25/2004
What they hear...  
Erin was asking where we had to go for the day. I said we had to "run some errands." She acted a little disturbed and said, "why are they called 'Erins' and not 'Hannahs' ??"

4/19/2004
Erin, very seriously, said to me, "I have a computer.
It has a website called "whenkidsgetsick.com" and I'm
going to find out why Sarah is sick today."

3/12/2004
Hannah weighed herself on the bathroom scale.
She came running excitedly to me, yelling,
"Mommy! Mommy! I weigh 46 CENTS!"

Hannah  
"I want to clean it up myself cuz I'm a good-jobber!"

1 comment:

the kid said...

hi

this is the first site i've seen with a slogan of AA
i don't know if you are in
but
who cares

i like the poetry
i have a blog, too
a friend of bill's
with my poetry

keep it up


frankie