I've been slacking in the blog department, for sure. Things have been keeping me busy around here. I won't go into detail, but it's been quite an adventure. We are still waiting to hear about the house we want to buy. After all this time, if we are turned down, I will NOT be a happy camper.
In a week, my mother will be here for a fun visit. For the first few years of my living here after I was married, she only came for the birth of my babies. It just worked out that way. This time she's just coming for fun! We are having Erin's birthday party while she is here. My mom is the reason I love to have a cute cake for the birthday girl. She made our birthday cakes herself & we always loved them. I have a picture somewhere of one that had pink, purple, and blue swirled inside like marble. It was so neat to me back then.
Erin's party is going to be a luau style party, complete with leis and grass skirts for the girls if I can find some for a reasonable price. She drew a picture of her cake for me. I'll do my best to replicated her wishes. It will be a fun time of 3 generations putting their creativity together for a good time.
Motherhood is calling, so must go.
No comments:
Post a Comment