Friday, March 10, 2006

Woo Hoo!


We got the house!
I don't have any details yet, but here's a photo. It's so much bigger than what we are in right now. I can't stop thinking of where to put everything.

4 comments:

Linda's Place said...

I am so glad for you! You deserve it!!!! Have fun decorating that HUGE house!!! It will be loads of fun!! I wish I was there to help you get settled in!
But glad I am not there to clean it =)Have fun and enjoy the room!!

Jody said...

Even though it will be quite a bit of space to clean, I am thinking that there will at least be a place to put everything. In our current house, we have things where they shouldn't be, simply because we don't have anywhere else for them.

I'm so anxious! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody~

Congratulations on a beautiful new chapter of your lives. :) Marty should have loads of fun putting up Christmas lights!! I'm so happy for you guys. :)

Amy :)

Anonymous said...

Jody,
The house looks great. Can't wait to come visit.
Julie