It's been an adventure trying to get things organized here. We sttill have some things at the old house that we need to go and get. Even with all the monotonous unpacking and organizing, there is joy to be found. I am very tired, but finding strength to make a little progress every day. Sometimes the daily grind gets in the way of making big strides, but things are getting done. I know that this house will be a blessing to us & I have plans to use it to bless others. So, as I unpack a little at a time, I am singing praises of thanks for this beautiful home.
Ps 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. For the girls, there is a playroom full of toys. I have a plan for organizing it, but it will have to wait. In the meantime, Lindsey plays in there for hours and keeps finding fun. I sent this photo to a friend yesterday & she said it was like a Where's Waldo game. Can you find Lindsey?
No comments:
Post a Comment