Friday, September 29, 2006

Things that make you wonder

I found this ad on craigslist.org when I was looking for something for a friend in Montana. It was enough to make me wonder how people become so strange... and don't even try to hide it. Of course this was for the Missoula area. There is quite a diverse mix of people there. And beer is quite popular around there.

I guess there might be someone desperate enough to barter for them. That's pretty sad.

**********************************

two cold cans of bud light for?

Reply to: xxxxxxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-09-27, 3:35PM MDT


willing to deliver two ice cold cans of bud light. if you are old enough to drink them and have anything to trade in return, let me know.

for the right trade, i might even be willing to throw in an extra can.

***********************************



FYI- I am working on a post with much better content matter. This ad just made me stop and think about how silly we have become as a society.

No comments: