Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Birthday Girl #2
Our Sweet Girl #2 is 6 tomorrow. She's "so the drama" much of the time.
Here she is all dressed up and ready to go to the opening night of her Daddy's show.
Yes, I did let her leave the house that way...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too cute! Happy Birthday to her! Our little girl turns 1 on tuesday!
3 comments:
Too cute! Happy Birthday to her! Our little girl turns 1 on tuesday!
She is soooo darling! She will be trying out for a play with Marty before you know it!
Love, Sherri
Yes, indeed she is our "Sarah Heartburn" but how adorable!!! Perhaps she is the ONE who will be Broadway bound!
Post a Comment