Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Hannah's Thoughts on Heaven
After bedtime prayers the other night, Hannah looked up to the ceiling and said, "When I think of heaven, I think of God, love, blue, and food."
Just last week my 9 year old asked in a very serious tone..."mom do they have food in heaven" as if that might be the one thing that he would stay here for. LOL
2 comments:
Just last week my 9 year old asked in a very serious tone..."mom do they have food in heaven" as if that might be the one thing that he would stay here for. LOL
Sounds like heaven to me!
Post a Comment