Thursday, May 10, 2007

My sister, my friend



Tonight is the night...

Jennifer, you all know her as favorite sister, will become a Registered Nurse tonight at 7 pm. She is receiving her Nursing pin from Montana Tech Nursing program.

I am extremely proud of her, especially considering her tendency to gag when in the presence of spit. Seriously, I don't know how she got through it all without getting sick. Amazing.

All of that aside, she is a single mom.


*wishing I was there to see it*

I love you, Sis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes sis...thanks i managed to keep my tears in check tonight and then I read this...thanks. I love you so much. I wish you could have been here too. I know you would if you could have. Thank you for always being the best sister ever.
favorite sister

Anonymous said...

Oh and I DID GET SICK...a lot. Puking in patients rest rooms without them knowing takes skill.
favorite sister

Jody said...

That's hilarious!

I love you!