Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Friday, February 25, 2005
Sisterly Love
Erin was happy to report that she had caressed Lindsey to sleep. I was very pleased and said, "Great! Now maybe Sarah will fall asleep if you do that to her." Erin paused and looked distraught. "But Mom...she smells like ketchup!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Actress Erin, You are so funny! I hear you did very well in your play. I am so proud of you. I love you and can't wait to give you a great big hug and kiss. I miss you. Love always and forever, Aunti Jessi
1 comment:
Actress Erin,
You are so funny! I hear you did very well in your play. I am so proud of you. I love you and can't wait to give you a great big hug and kiss. I miss you.
Love always and forever,
Aunti Jessi
Post a Comment