I know it's not Thanksgiving, but I'm still thankful. Today I read the Hearts at Home Newsletter. It reminded me of how much we need to be thankful for all that our spouses (or spice, as Marty likes to say) do.
Here is what it said **Sometimes it becomes easy to notice all that our spouse doesn’t do. However, if pressed, each of us could make a list of all the things we don’t do, too. Those are the things we need to appreciate and express our gratitude for. If you haven’t said thank you to your husband for the things he handles on a regular basis, join me in giving a hats off to the man in your life. A little bit of appreciation goes a long way for all of us.**
I have never had to mow the lawn or crawl up in the attic for anything in all the time I've been Mrs. Scott. There are many other things, too, but those are probably the ones I REALLY wouldn't want to do.
Marty, when you read this, know that I appreciate your hard work to keep me at home with our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment