I was thinking about how much my kids are like me and then sometimes they are just like Marty. The girls are so much like me that there is a lot on conflict some day. Other days we are so in sync with each other it makes a beautiful memory.
I just took a personality quiz and here are the results. I'm not surprised. Just about every time I take a quiz like this I'm riding the fence on one of the characteristics. This time I am split between the ISFJand the ISFP
I can agree with most of what it says about me. It does say that I am likely to have a well-kept home. Now most of you know that I don't, but given that our house is 1075 square feet and we have 6 people and a lot of junk...well, let's say I don't have a place for everything...hence a cluttered house. Maybe this is why it bothers me so much that I do have a messy house...hmmm?
I took more than one to see if I could get a different result with different tests. I didn't. Here are a few links to try out-
Temperament and Personality Typing
BLOGinality - the personality test
A Virtual Plethora of Tests - This one has a variety of personality, emotional, intelligence and other tests. Some of the links didn't work for me, though.
5 comments:
I'm an ENTJ. The only one that was even close was the S/N.
So, we are pretty much complete opposites. I think we knew that before we got married, though. I think we compliment each other just fine...even if it takes a little work.
I'm glad you found my blog and I'm even happier that it makes you laugh!
I am INTP. The ENTJ ("I'm really sorry you have to die") is the INTP's Contrast. Interesting.
The ISFJ is the INTP's Supplement.
For the ISFJ, the ENTJ is her Novelty (intriguingly different, interestingly so). Sound about right?
Well, Marty did intrigue me right from the start.
Post a Comment