I was thinking about how I sometimes go through the list of names when I'm trying to get one of my girls to do something quickly. Such as, Sarah will be pounding a good one on Hannah and I will shout ALL of their names before I get to the right one. Needless to say the girls stop fighting. But not entirely because I said to. They think it's hilarious when I mess up the names while I'm shouting, so they start a laughing fest instead.
So I got to thinking maybe it is easier to name the kids all the same name so that you don't mess up...hmmmm...well, there are actually people who have done that.
1. George Forman named all five of his sons George. He also has five daughters.
2. Jermaine Jackson named two of his sons 'Jermajesty.'
3. Michael Jackson named two of his children Prince Michael (or it is strange that he has kids at all)?
There are even more odd celebrity names here!
After reading that article I wonder if these other parents crack themselves up when they hear the names out loud! Really now, what kind of name is Apple when you are trying to get her to take you seriously?
No comments:
Post a Comment