Occasionally I will have some in the afternoon.
I like to have cream and sugar. If I don't have sugar, I can live without it, but the cream is really a must for me.
Our town has only in the last year established a decent coffee shop for espresso drinks and other gourmet coffees. Not too far back we actually got a Starbucks! I have yet to go there, though. My dear Marty (who is currently in pain-TMI warning) brought home some Starbucks Organic Coffee and it is without a doubt the best coffee I've ever had. I might even be able to drink it black because it is so smooth.
So here is a question/poll for my faithful and/or occasional readers:
Happy Cuppa!
1 comment:
We recently got a Starbucks and I was just in there last night wondering if that Organic Coffee was worth the price. I'll definitely have to try it now!
Post a Comment