Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Friday, May 13, 2005
Question
In honor of Wendy's Free Frosty Weekend, I ask you all:
What do you dip your fries in?
Marty and I dipped fries in a Frosty just a few days after meeting in person. It was a sure sign that we would get along just fine! ;-)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
my favorite fries dip is white cream gravy.....but usually i just go with the traditional Hunts ketchup or Heinz 57 steak sauce.
3 comments:
my favorite fries dip is white cream gravy.....but usually i just go with the traditional Hunts ketchup or Heinz 57 steak sauce.
Mustard! Sometimes ranch dressing and mustard... :)
Vanilla shake from McD's or ketchup.
Post a Comment