I just finished reading "Out of Time" byAlton Gansky. I thought that it was well-written and I hope to find his other books just as interesting.
For years I cold not find anything in the Christian Fiction section that held my attention as much as Patricia Cornwell or Stephen King. The last two authors have so much foul language that I felt unsure about reading them...but I love mystery/supense and I kept reading them because they kept me interested in the actual plot. Ignoring the words is getting more difficult, though, not easier.
If any of you locals want to borrow it, let me know. I plan to keep these for my children to read when they get older because I won't have to worry about offensive content. If my kids are anything like Marty and me, they will be wanting to read some kind of mystery and suspense fiction as they grow older. This is really a good, clean alternative to Stephen King or Patricia Cornwell. I didn't have any nightmares while reading it either...which usually happens when I read the others.
No comments:
Post a Comment