Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Brave Hannah!
Hannah was hesitant, but she did it! She jumped off the diving board all by herself. I am so proud of her. She even did it TWICE!
I can't forget to show how brave Aubrie is, too. She's not even 2 yet and she jumps off the diving board, too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
In the water or out, purple is a very good color for her!! ;) Way to go sister Hannah!!!! Amy :)
Hannah, Grandpa and I are so very proud of you....being willing to take the risk or leap. We just want you girls to have fun and enjoy the pool, and it is so much more fun when you aren't afraid. RIGHT??
2 comments:
In the water or out, purple is a very good color for her!! ;) Way to go sister Hannah!!!! Amy :)
Hannah, Grandpa and I are so very proud of you....being willing to take the risk or leap. We just want you girls to have fun and enjoy the pool, and it is so much more fun when you aren't afraid.
RIGHT??
Post a Comment