Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
First Days of School
The girls are LOVING school. Even Lindsey seems to be adjusting well to napping elsewhere.
I had trouble getting pictures the first day, and I forgot by the second day...so yesterday I took one lone picture of Sarah in her class.
More photos to come as I remember to take them.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My precious little grandgirls in school.....so glad they are enjoying it. I was thrilled with them sharing with me yesterday. I know it is difficult to get up, get ready and get there but do hope it will be rewarding for you as well as the girls. Don't forget to take the airborne. Love all of you
1 comment:
My precious little grandgirls in school.....so glad they are enjoying it. I was thrilled with them sharing with me yesterday. I know it is difficult to get up, get ready and get there but do hope it will be rewarding for you as well as the girls. Don't forget to take the airborne.
Love all of you
Post a Comment