Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Happy Birthday, Daddio!
Patrick Charles Nicholes is OLD today! Love ya, Dad. Hope you enjoy yourself somehow. Here's a picture to make you smile.
That was such a great bathtub! The blue water made it the best ever.
Well, I no longer allow people to take pictures of me while I am bathing! ha ha... other than that, I think I am just stuck with the round face and pointy chin.
2 comments:
You haven't changed Jode. Boy, does Nathan look like his mommy or what!?
Love ya!
Well, I no longer allow people to take pictures of me while I am bathing! ha ha... other than that, I think I am just stuck with the round face and pointy chin.
Post a Comment