Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving
My prayer for all of my family and friends is that today you will find many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for the love of God in my life. He has blessed me more than I can say in one short post.
Here is something that I am pleased with today. My girls & I made these fun cupcakes to share with the cousins at today's meal. The were great fun to do & not really too hard. I did the tricky parts, the girls just put them together.
I am thankful for alot too. Too many things to mention. I am thankful for our friendship that has lasted soooo long. Its great to have someone to count on even if you live hundreds of miles away. I am thankful for my family and for my little Alanna this year. I am looking forward to making cupcakes with her someday too. They look great. How many points in those??? Have a fun day!
the girls were quite proud of their creations and rightly so......cute and tasty! It was great getting to be together today; one of the best I can recall.
3 comments:
I am thankful for alot too. Too many things to mention. I am thankful for our friendship that has lasted soooo long. Its great to have someone to count on even if you live hundreds of miles away. I am thankful for my family and for my little Alanna this year. I am looking forward to making cupcakes with her someday too. They look great. How many points in those??? Have a fun day!
the girls were quite proud of their creations and rightly so......cute and tasty!
It was great getting to be together today; one of the best I can recall.
Too cute Jode! Great job. You're such a good mommy!
Post a Comment