Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One More Soldier Home!

Woo Hoo!

I just got word that my cousin's husband is home from Iraq. There was a big homecoming and celebration as the soldiers arrived at the airport. I could see in the photos that emotions were running on overtime. They are already having a thanksgiving heart. Our prayers have been answered the way we wanted them to be!

For those who are not yet home, we pray and stand fast in the faith.

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love."
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 (NKJV)

*fixed the photo problem

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Which cousin? And what photos did you see...am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

checked the link but also didn't see any photos
Thank God for their safe homecoming! REJOICE!!

Linda's Place said...

Just looked at the pictures. I don't even know your cousin and it was emotional looking at them. I am so glad to hear of a very happy ending!