Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas
Our family hopes that you will have love, peace, and joy in every day of the new year.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a lovely greeting! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Sarah looks like she's growing up fast!! And I love Hannah's pensive, dreamer look in front of the tree! All 4 of them, just darling. :) Hope you're doing well, too, Jody. Happy New Year, Amy
2 comments:
What a lovely greeting! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Sarah looks like she's growing up fast!! And I love Hannah's pensive, dreamer look in front of the tree! All 4 of them, just darling. :) Hope you're doing well, too, Jody. Happy New Year, Amy
What a sweet collage of photos. Boy, that one of Sarah really reminds me of "baby" pics of you Jode.
They are all beautiful!
Love,
Kimmy
Post a Comment