
It's done for now. We are finished with classes at our co-op for Christmas break. Today was the Christmas party & program, which was very sweet. I cannot really claim any of the glory...except that I do take some pride in my own girls taking part and doing a beautiful job. All of the girls love singing, and they each performed a solo.
Hannah sang her very favorite song, "This is the Day," with such sweetness that it brought tears to my eyes. She took a graceful curtsy at the end & gave a big smile.
Sarah sang "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" and didn't even smile once...I don't think anyway, which was cute in itself. She can carry a good tune for a 3-year-old, though.
Erin sang "Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer" and made me proud, too. She sings loud and clear, making it easy to listen to her sweet voice.
Lindsey wiggled, giggled, and clapped through most of it. However, when a very talented teen played his violin, my baby girl melted into sweet sleep in her Grandma's arms. Precious.
The other kids were pretty great, too. I just tend to favor my own. Who can blame me for that?
1 comment:
it was such a joy and honor to be there to experience the girls sharing their talents.....there were tears in this grandma's eyes also HOW PRECIOUS EACH ONE IS!
Post a Comment