Thursday, December 08, 2005

Who Knew?


I tried something today that I have never done before on my own: baked bread from scratch. I must say that it is quite delicious. The girls each had an entire little loaf. Lindsey had some and cried when it was gone. I couldn't get her more fast enough. Now, Marty may have a different opinion of the bread since he's pretty picky, but I thought it was very good.

Now I need to go exercise so I can justify eating as much as I did.

3 comments:

Linda's Place said...

Looks yummy! Wish I were their to share!!

Kimberley said...

This does look yummy Jode, pretty too. You need a link for your other blog, the baking one...or did I miss seeing it?
Love ya!
Kimmy

Jody said...

The other blog is for kids cakes. If you click on my profile, it will list the other blog.
Maybe you could start a food blog? You are a great baker & cooker, as my littles would say.