This quote from Jeff Foxworthy made me laugh today.
If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, "You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty."
This weekend, the Scott family reunion is up in Oklahoma.
They meet at the fairgrounds.

**In case anyone is wondering, the part of the Scott family to which I am so blessed to belong, IS THE ROYALTY of the Scott clan. There's no doubt that I'm a part of a wonderful family.
1 comment:
yep, about 5 minutes at the "fairgrounds" and I'm thinking ok, this branch of the family tree isn't too bad at all....i'm grateful for the 43 (almost 44) years i've been a part of the Scott family and am really glad you are part of it too.
Post a Comment