Thursday, June 15, 2006

Poor Daddy

My dad, Bernie, fell from a ladder yesterday & broke his wrist. He ended up needing surgery to pin the bones & all that stuff back into place. He's not quite feeling the pain yet as he still medicated. So, please day a prayer for his recovery. He is a wonderful carpenter & all around handyman. This will be quite hard on him to be still and rest.


This photo is of my dad with the newest grand baby of the family, Jaxon Bernard.




"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."
Jeremiah 30:17

2 comments:

Rachel Richard said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. I found it by a weird rabbit trail. My husband's friend Dave (Sanity's Requiem) had a post by your husband. When I checked out his blog, he link his page to yours. Anyway, keep up the great writing. It's really refreshing. I just said a prayer for your dad that he'd recover quickly.

Jody said...

Thank you, Rachel!

My dad is recovering as expected. There have been no problems except pain. He's used to being busy, so now my mom is having to do all of her work AND all of my dad's bidding! Now I need to make a post about POOR MOM!