The girls just love them! I do, too. (the in-laws AND the stools!)

Luke 6:38 — “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Thank you, Gerald & Rita! Many happy blessings in return.
3 comments:
The girls are so cute!! So are the chairs. The girls on the end look alike and the one in the middle is TOTALLY you !!! Isn't it amazing how each are a little different yet they came from the same 2 genes!!
Love the stools ... they remind me of the one at Nana's house! Kids are adorable too!
Happy Anniversary! I"m not sure of the exact date, but I know it's coming up. Hope you get to enjoy some time together.
Love,
Leanne
Hi Jody, I miss seeing you and your girls so much! They all look so grown up. Hope you're all settled into your new place and enjoying it every day. :) Hugs and love to all of you, Amy :)
Post a Comment