The Silent Killer: Inflammatory Breast Cancer is a report on a rare breast cancer. I watched the video because I had received an email about it from about 7 different people in about a week. I'm not one who forwards very many things, so I thought I would put it on my blog so that you all could see it without having to download a file in email.
I thought to say that this info is just for women, but I decided husbands need to have it, too. Sometimes busy wives & mothers don't take time to get themselves checked out, but a caring husband could be the one with the knowledge to urge his beloved to get a checkup. It can also happen to men, so don't be shy about watching it. Even though it's rare, it happens & it is very aggressive.
The text on the website is good, but watching the video is great if your computer can handle the download.
Read it. Watch it. It might be something you need to know.
2 comments:
I plan on checking it out but... is it long??? ANd it is alot o take in in a short time?? Just wondering if its long I want to make ure I do it when I got a little extra time You know???
It is a news segment, so it's probably about 3 minutes long.
The information is good, and it's also the same info that is in the printed article on the page. I absorb information better when I hear it, so I prefer the video.
Post a Comment