Her death hasn't made any difference in the day-to-day routine of my life. But, I do catch myself thinking of it occasionally. Something about her life was wrong, more likely numerous "somethings" were wrong. Could someone have helped? Was she beyond help? Why do I care, anyway?
Tony Woodlief makes a good point in his blog post on the subject. It's good. Read it.
Anna Nicole Smith was no different than any other lost soul in the eyes of our Savior. Did any one ever tell her about the Hope and Living Water that is Jesus? I wonder... Do I know anyone who is thirsty?
" Jesus said, ' the water that I shall give will be an inner spring always welling up for eternal life.' " John 4:14
1 comment:
I think a lot of her death as well. Why is that? It's not like I ever really followed her life, shows, etc. Weird.
Post a Comment