Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slacker!

I've been slacking, I know... I won't get into all the excuses. It would take all day for me to type it out!


So, I'll just post this quick note to say a few things that I have been reminded of lately... in no particular order. Just as they come to me. I'm sure I'll be interrupted at least 6 times before I finish this post.

1. My husband is a treasure to me. I love him more than I ever have before...

2. My children are pretty much just like me... which is not always a good thing.

3. God is good. (that should be NUMBER 1, but if I stop to change it, I might not finish the post.)

4. Organic coffee tastes so much better than regular. (Sam's Club had some on clearance because it had Christmas berries on the packaging. It's Item #3346 if you care to go find out if your club has some left. It is not marked as clearance, but it is only $2.81 for a box of 24 individual packages which make a 10-12 cup pot of coffee.)

Here is the link to my store, which may or may not work for you since I had to log in- Sam's Club - Marques de Paiva Organic Coffee

5. Life is too short for some people. I grew up playing with this "kid" in Montana. He will always be a little boy to me since I haven't seen him but once since he grew up.

6. Friendship is a necessary part of life.

7. The laundry will never be done.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Thanks, Sherri. You know just how to make me smile.

I've heard that from several people about AMAZING GRACE. Chances of us getting to see that without kids is slim. It does happen, but we will most likely wait for the video. It's just easier that way.