Monday, December 17, 2007

It's a keeper!

I finished The Samson Effect a few days ago. It's very well written. It's supposed to be made into a movie & it should be very action packed. Bombs, guns, fires, and a lot of snakes give it a thrilling touch.

I learned about the book from a local website. I entered a contest to win a free copy and the author sent an email back to tell me we are neighbors. A few weeks later, he knocked on my door and introduced himself and his adorable twin sons. He also told me that his book is going to be a movie. I hope it's a hit. It's a great book and deserves some great actors.

If you think someone would like a good book for Christmas, and they enjoy mystery adventures, this is a good one to consider. I got mine from Amazon.com.

No comments: