Lindsey and I returned home yesterday afternoon. We had a short reunion with family and friends to celebrate the life of my Grandpa. Thank you all for your prayers and ((hugs))! At first, I hadn't planned on going. I didn't realize that the services were going to be on the weekend. Once that was set, my Montana family decided to make a way for me to go. Thanks to my husband and Rita & Mitzi, the bigger girls were taken care of while I was gone.
All 17 grandchildren were there. Even my cousin who lives in Germany arrived in time for the Saturday service. It was touching to see everyone. My grandfather touched people's lives in so many different ways.
Now it's back to my routine. There is always something to be done around here, so I'd better get to it!
1 comment:
Welcome Home! The bigger girls were delightful. I am so pleased for you that you got to be with your family and all those cousins at the "homegoing" of your grandpa.
Post a Comment