Or so it's been said.
One of my favorite memories of my Nana, who passed away 2 years ago yesterday, is that we would giggle about how we mixed up our letters in phrases. It was not unusual for one of us to say Hizza Put or some crazy mixed-up word.
Well, Wednesday I received an email with the prize winning letter mix up. Unfortunately, it was a preacher who said it during a sermon. As I watched the video clip, I could hear Nana's laughter ringing through my heart.
See for yourself.
Here are two websites where you can see the video. The websites also give a little info about the preacher, Blake Bergstrom.
1. Pitching Tents
2. When sermons go awry
Scroll down a bit to the link in the text that says "release the video":
Have a good laugh!
2 comments:
Hey Jody,
Thanks for the laugh! That was too funny! I was reading your blog waiting for John to get online and it was just what I needed. He was supposed to leave his base 2 days ago but of course is delayed still. Your blog has entertainment me on many late nights waiting for him to come online - thanks!
Love ya,
Leanne
Glad to help!
I wil pray for John's speedy return. I can't imagine what your past year has been like, but you are holding down the fort so well. A soldier's wife has to be her own kind of soldier. I'm proud of you, cousin.
Love you, too.
Post a Comment