Thursday, March 24, 2005

All is Well

For those of you who knew, thank you for your prayers. My surgery went well today.

I was home after lunch much to my girls' delight. (well, not MY lunch since I was nauseated) My mother was here to watch the girls and she had a good time with them. I actually feel pretty good since I've been prescribed Vicodin. I'll let you know how I feel when that runs out...;-( My main pain is in my back, which had problems before any of this other stuff happened.

Overall, I actually had a good day in spite of the surgery. I got to come home the same day. The girls behaved for my mom. Marty was nothing but sweet during my emotional display on the way to the hospital. I received many calls and messages from loved ones. I was also surprised with some very gorgeous tulips from my in-laws. Their color is so pretty that it might be my new favorite color of tulips. It was red...but now that coral is very appealing.

Anyway, I'm off to bed and will hopefully get some rest. I hope my mom gets some rest, too. She was kept very busy today! She is such a blessing to me.

No comments: