I learned that:
--2-year-old girls cannot sit through an entire theatre production without causing disruption (via dancing,singing, or flopping the seat down very loudly) even when offered 3 lollypops, peanuts, raisins, and Reese's Pieces.
--My oldest daughter is a natural talent on stage. Singing and dancing on cue as if she was born to do that.
--My 2 middle children MUST rise when they see the sun peeking through the window, regardless of what time they went to sleep the night before.
--My baby is growing up fast!. She's learning to hold her own bottle at 4 and a half months. She rolls over to play with her toys. Babbling sounds are more like singing as she watches all of her big sisters play.
--Going to the grocery store for diapers and coming home with 3 bags of groceries (BUT NO DIAPERS) leaves me with the feeling that I'm getting old in the brain. Maybe it 's just a sign that I need more sleep.
--My husband is a kind man who loves me and is not surprised at all when I come home from the grocery store and forgot to get what I went to buy. (I've obviously done this before.)
--My sister-in-law is one of the sweetest people I have the honor of being related to. Actually both of my SIL's are sweet. I couldn't be more blessed!
--Making a pinata is not easy. It might be worth the $20 just to buy one. Of course it would not be as much fun...for the kids, I mean. ;-)
--Children are treasures. I actually learned this long before I has children of my own, and I am reminded of it everyday in some small or big way.
No comments:
Post a Comment