Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
New Look
I'm adding a bit of color to my blog. Any opinions on my choice?
You have to have the picture hosted somewhere else. I use http://www.villagephotos.com Then there is a spot on "Edit your Profile" where you can post the photo's link.
Gonna be honest, since you're asking. Too bright. I don't like it. But that's just my opinion. Felt I could be honest since I am your bestest friend. Love ya!
4 comments:
The picture looks wonderful. HOw do you post a picture to your profile like that? I've been trying and trying and can't seem to get it.
cozy_one@hotmail.com
Thanks
You have to have the picture hosted somewhere else. I use http://www.villagephotos.com
Then there is a spot on "Edit your Profile" where you can post the photo's link.
I hope it will work.
Beautiful! And you were certainly one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen.
Gonna be honest, since you're asking. Too bright. I don't like it. But that's just my opinion. Felt I could be honest since I am your bestest friend.
Love ya!
Post a Comment