Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Encouraging Realist?? Who Me???
I thought I was a just a dreamer until I met Marty. Now I know what to call my personality since that whole Melancholy & whatever it was didn't sound very great. This might be the exact same diagnosis, but at least it sounds better. Or does it?
If you let your mouse rest on a color in the map above you will find out what each part of my personality is. I thought I had more confidence than that little streak of red, but hey... at least I am very functional... hmmm... I'm functioning with low confidence... and highly authoritative... maybe I should take the test again. nah. I don't have time. Dinner is not made yet & the kids are screaming. I wonder what that means...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is cool. Where did you find it? I want to do it too! (I don't agree with the few bottom ones though.) Hope you're set up to have a great day!
Love you,
Kimmy
If you click on the words "Encouraging Realist" it will get you to the test page so you can test yourself.
Post a Comment