Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tired Already

Time is flying this week as we are trying to adjust to the new schedule. The girls can't get to sleep early because it is still light outside at 8 o'clock. They were so tired and crabby tonight that I tried a 7 o'clock bedtime. It took 2 full hours of ups and downs to get them to sleep. The most stubborn was Lindsey, who had a short nap today & should have been just as tired.

So, 6:30 comes early for my night owls... but they sure look cute in their uniforms.

3 comments:

Rachel Richard said...

They look so excited! How did they do?

Linda's Place said...

Very cute! Did they like it?? Is it a private school-you know with uniforms and all?? I hope they have a great time. How did you do??

Jody said...

So far they are really enjoying it. The uniforms are for the public schools around here. They are allowed to wear slacks or shorts in addition to skorts & jumpers. Shirts are red, white, blue, or yellow. I like it because I don't expect to have a battle over what to wear.

Overall, I think the girls will fit in just fine. Hannah is bored already, but I told her that things will probably get more interesting as her teacher gets to know her. Knowing Hannah, she will be the one to initiate the interesting activity.