"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." - Phyllis Diller
I've had kids growing for 7 years. They are not done yet. Last week, my house was mostly clean on Wednesday & back to messy by Thursday at lunch. it just doesn't last. I'm hoping that when my 2 oldest start school tomorrow (Yes, we are having them go to a school, not home school... don't faint, please, it's not permanent.) I can eventually find myself a routine that allows a clean house a few days a week, yet also allows for some free time.
For now, I need to go investigate the crashing and yelping from the playroom.
...sigh
3 comments:
Wow school starts tomorrow??? Early huh??? School doesn't start around here now until after Labor Day ! New govenor ruling for tourist around our state Yeah right??? Have you seen our state??? Yep YOU Have but probably no one else! Hope you have a great rest of the week and I hope you find the time to clean =) One of our favorite things to do huh?
As much as I love a clean house (however, it is highly overrated) I think I love the sounds of children "messing one up" even more. PLEASE don't beat yourself up for sending Erin and Hannah to public school. The job you and Marty do at home will counter any real damage you think the school will do.
I totally agree. As long as you guys are providing a solid foundation at home, you're probably ok! :o)
Post a Comment