Being the mother of five little girls is an amazing adventure. I find myself touched by their innocence, awed by their intelligence, and blessed by their existence. This is a place to reflect on the wonders I find along the journey of motherhood.
Friday, June 17, 2005
Happy Birthday, Mom
Today is my Dear Mother's birthday.
When I think of my mom I think of... singing black licorice pretty dresses coffee and conversation unending devotion
I love you, Mom.
Here is one of my favorite photos: Erin and Gramma Mary
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jody, You are the sweetest person in the world. I love you with all my heart. I wish I could be there with you and your family more often. I miss you tons! I can't wait to see you sister. Love, Your favorite sister (I won't tell Jenni)
1 comment:
Jody,
You are the sweetest person in the world. I love you with all my heart. I wish I could be there with you and your family more often. I miss you tons! I can't wait to see you sister.
Love,
Your favorite sister
(I won't tell Jenni)
Post a Comment