Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not that I have time to read or anything...

I found these blogs for mommy-types that might prove to be entertaining or educational.
It is one link that has multiple links to other mommy-friendly blogs. I went on a few clicks and some are not for the conservative-sheltered folks. There were some TMI entries to say the least, but some were enjoyable.

dot-moms.com

There is a section on the left if you scroll down a bit. It has the other blog links.
I didn't have time to check them all out, but I enjoyed:

A Gaggle of Girls

A Proverbs 31 Woman

and this not-so-desperate housewife had this to say:
Thoughts to ponder

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

So true in many ways.



Just a note-
I did have some free time on my hands today because my sweet MIL took the 3 big girls swimming this morning. When I don't have the kids around I know I should be cleaning or something...but it was so quiet after the baby went back to sleep that I felt like reading blogs.
Thanks, Rita...you should know that you are one-of-a-kind wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is such a joy to spend time with the girls. I feel guilty that I don't get them more often. I'm glad that it gives you a little break, and I think it is just great that you do whatever you want to do for a few minutes.